Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a involving some of your reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good an idea you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a full line of providers not desperate to add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. Possess too many similar products and that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they might go around it or invention ideas risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they do a quick explore your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/InventHelp Product Development rejected by a company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and study part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.